Writer's Club meets twice a month on the 1st (Snellville) and 3rd (Buckhead) Fridays of each month (unless otherwise noted)! The goal of these bi-monthly meetings is to nurture your writer's ability to tap into their writing voice. We will access the words within them and explore self-expression in written form, while giving students a safe space to share their writing with an audience!
Each Writer's Club centers on a concept or theme intended to help your growing writer! Some past themes we've enjoyed include:
- Why the Details Matter: How to Make a Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
- Revisionism & Fairy Tales
- Nature Walks & Descriptive Writing
- Opening Hooks
- Letter Writing to Authors
- Collaborative Storytelling
- Show Not Tell
- And More!